Friday 12 May 2023

Nothing has changed …

 Well well well …..

No editing   I’m 60. And nothing has changed.  … nothing.  Well yeah, the boys have grown and flown.  The girl has grown and is turning into me.  …

So so much I could write about  

I’ve been reading through some old posts that were full of hope .. hopes of getting clean and starting again.  I’ve given up hope of getting clean it just won’t happen   But I carry on living, pretty much a miracle in itself considering the abuse I’ve given my lungs etc.

I would like to start writing here again   I’m testing the waters I guess  

I had a good support network on here and I just abandoned it all , story of my life … what can I say?  I loved you all and still do   I’ve been reading through old comments,  you were all so lovely…

Nothing has changed   Not for better or worse   Maybe that’s not a bad thing ? 

Thanks anyone who is reading   Love you 


3 comments:

  1. How WONDERFUL to see a post from you. I have often wondered how you are doing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see a comment from you . Same here, I’ve often wondered how you are with your lovely garden and chickens and cat …
    I imagine most of the blogs I followed are long gone, I will go and check soon
    Not sure why I have to comment anonymously… will look into that
    Lovely to hear from you. ThAnkyou 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow !
    Hiya Bugerlugs,
    What a lovely surprise seeing a post here from you, it was the last thing I was expecting to see when I logged in. Been meaning to start writing again for a long time and you might might just have given me the inspiration to do so, So thank you !
    I've been on a big journey since January, there's a long story involved and I'm going to have to write it now.
    Here's a couple of spoilers
    I'm presently living in Weston Super Mare
    Done 3months rehab
    Living in a dry house
    Been off the gear since January
    Never in a million years did I think I'd be where I am now, I've lost so much along the way but there's always been hope ,maybe only a glimmer at times but with a lot of help, encouragement and support from people who had faith in me, and some major changes in the way I think and behave, life's looking up.
    Anyway, Its so good to know you're still with us .
    Much love Karl

    ReplyDelete